Our general accounting services includes the following:
- Maintain your accounting records on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Assist you with filling of periodic governments reports such as Payroll tax reports, Sales tax reports, Business tax return reports, and any other report that is required from the government in relation to your entity.
- Generate Financial Statements, monthly, quarterly, or annually
- Prepare bank reconciliation’s for all your bank accounts monthly
- Assess and evaluation of your business through operating budgets and cash flow forecast.
We provide you with tools to assess your financial position by assisting you in the preparation of financial statements using required profession standards. In addition to this, you can interpret and add value to a wide range of financial information, and to apply techniques that will help improve your net worth.
Audit, Reviews & Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
An audit is the highest level of assurance that we can provide with regard to an organization's financial statements and disclosures. The objective of an audit is to express an opinion on the fairness with which the financial statements present, in all material respects, financial position, results of operations, and cash flows of an organization in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
A review consists of applying analytical procedures and making inquiries of persons responsible for financial, accounting, and operational matters. A review does not typically include tests of the underlying accounting records, and is significantly less in scope that an audit engagement.
Compilation of Financial Statements: Presenting in the form of financial statements information that is the representation of management (owners) without undertaking to express any assurance on the statements.
New Incorporations & Organization of Entities
Our firm can incorporate corporations, organize limited liability company, and DBA
(Doing Business As) names. Also, we can assist you in obtaining an Employer Identification Number as well as necessary forms to become a small business corporation if it’s necessary.
Our significant investment in computerized tax preparation and research software enables us to accurately and efficiently prepare returns for various types of entities including individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations. Our tax practice is built on the same philosophy that guides all our practices: we provide the highest-quality service with an extra measure of personal attention. This process takes the following steps:
- We meet with a client to determine the issues that affect the return to be prepared. During this interview we will explore potential areas where additional tax deductions can be uncovered, or tax credits can be applied.
- We search for all the legally allowable tax-advantage strategies that may apply to your situation.
- We review a client's income sources to determine how income can be enhanced in subsequent years or where applicable deductions can be sought.
- We use sophisticated software in preparing tax returns. One of our associates organizes and inputs the tax return in our tax program. A CPA then reviews the completed return for accuracy.
- We prepare returns for all states which have an income tax and for other types of returns required by other jurisdictions.
- We offer electronic filing to allow you to receive your refund faster, if you choose.
Tax planning involves identifying and informing clients of the actions they can take to minimize income tax liability, or avoid penalties and interest. Our tax planning services also include keeping clients up to date on changes in applicable tax rules to avoid unpleasant surprises. Effective tax planning begins early in the tax year and should be reviewed and monitored throughout the year.
A return may be selected at random for audit, or the taxing authority may just looking for additional information or substantiation for a position taken on a tax return. We will represent your interest before the taxing authorities to obtain as fair, impartial and favorable treatment as is possible in accordance with tax laws. Our professionals are ready, willing and able to apply our expertise to your unique situation. We provide these services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, non-profit organizations, estates and trusts.Payroll Services
There is a burden associated with payroll processing and payroll reporting. As certified public accountants, we relieve you of that burden by handling all aspects of generating the payroll, and preparing all the reports required by the Federal, state and local governments.
Sales Tax Services
Many of our clients are required under the State laws to collect and submitting sales taxes to the tax authorities. We relieve you of that burden by analyzing the gross taxable sales in order to determine what the sales tax liability is. Also, we prepare the sales tax reports that are required from the state governments.
The preparation for the distribution and management of a person's estate at death through the use of wills, trusts, insurance policies, and other arrangements, especially to reduce estate-tax liability. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
Cash Flow & Budgeting analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. We can forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses.
Our management consultants assist clients in competing in a highly technological and rapidly changing information age by allowing for faster and more accurate processing of information by utilizing the latest tools for hardware and software implementation.
We offer advice to organizations on management, performance and efficient operational issues. We have helped clients in areas such as business start-up, loan packaging, business structuring, formation of organization, creation of Articles and other documents, business plans, loan packaging, budgeting and forecasting, etc.